We’re excited to see you play in the 2015 season of the Philippine SuperLiga, our country’s first club volleyball league. Get a chance to develop high-level skills in a local setting that conforms to the international standards of the sport. Philippine SuperLiga puts a premium on the advancement of volleyball players by allowing you to pursue the sport after college.
1. Open to both Men and Women
2. You must fill up and submit the O-9 Form (download from here) to draft@PhilippineSuperLiga.com.
3. You must be a Filipino Passport Holder.
4. You must either have completed your scholastic requirements or must no longer be enrolled in an educational institution as of March 2015. If you are still a student, you must not have any playing obligation with your school.
5. You should not have an existing contract with any of the participating teams in the Philippine SuperLiga. If you have formerly played in the league, you must provide a signed document from the Team Manager stating your release from the previous club.